What You’ll Experience
This is a sweets tour by a guide who loves sweets and lives currently in Kobe.
The tour takes you to the famous sightseeing spots around Kobe by a cab. Afterwards, we will take you to the Motomachi shopping district with rich history of Kobe Sweets.
A mouth-watering information about each store’s specialty awaits.
With the sweets shop tour, we can stop by at your favorite store on a request basis!
Enjoy Be Toraberu’s original souvenir perk and Fugetsudo special eat-in menu. Finally, the tour will take you to the B1F of Daimaru, where Kobe’s famous local sweets stores are located.
- Meet near Sannomiya and go around Kobe’s famous sightseeing spots by chartered taxi.
Freundlieb, Kitano Ijinkan, Kitano Temple (Mosque, Synagogue, Jaina, etc.), Kobe Old Settlement, Meriken Park, Kobe Harborland, etc.
- Stroll around Kobe Motomachi Shopping Street and stop by Kameido’s main branch.
- Enjoy pancakes at Fugetsudo Café.
- Kannonya, Hontaka, Sanwa Fruits Mixed Juice, Ichibankan (Chocolates from Around the World), Introduction of Königskrone.
- Part ways in front of Daimaru (east side of Königskrone) where famous Kobe sweet stores are lined up.
Comfortable attire and walking shoes are recommended.